The ultimate in timeless elegance, these Curlicue earrings will make a statement, day or night. You can choose your favourite cultured pearl colour from those listed above.
These sustainably luxurious earrings will make a statement day or night. Pair them up with your favourite jeans or your evening outfit.
Currently available in 3 different colours, these dangly double spiral earrings may have natural variations in their shape – no two earrings are identical. This is not seen as a fault – but adds a positive uniqueness to each earring.
What makes these curlicue earrings so distinctive?
- Lovingly handcrafted into a Curlicued shape with a cultured freshwater pearl carefully attached
- Handmade from Eco Sterling Silver wire, and hammer-hardened to ensure their longevity
- The pearl also spins around, giving a dual purpose – something to fidget with!
- Choose from Black, Chocolate Brown or Iridescent Grey Pearls
- These curlicue earrings have 4.5cm (1.8″) drop; 1.5cm (0.6″) at widest point
- Handcrafted and made to order, specifically and especially for you
- For the eco-conscious: only 100% recycled .925 Sterling Silver wire and man-made A+ grade freshwater pearls used
- Comes lovingly and sustainably packaged
Your order will take 1-3 business days to create before it is shipped.
Is this purchase a special gift?
My Premium Gift Wrapping Service includes a small kete (woven flax) bag and a homemade gift card.
A handwritten message inside the card is included and the gift may be sent directly to the recipient if desired.
Shop other Curlicue NZ Jewellery here.