The ultimate in timeless elegance, these dangly Curlicue (double spiralled) earrings with a Cultured Freshwater Pearl will make a statement, day or night.
Available in 3 pearl colours, and made from eco Sterling Silver wire, these naturally beautiful earrings have been carefully formed by hand and hammer hardened to help keep their shape. The pearl also spins around, giving a dual purpose – something to fidget with!
What makes these earrings so distinctive?
- Lovingly handcrafted into a Curlicued shape and hammer hardened, with a cultured freshwater pearl carefully attached.
- Choose from Black, Chocolate Brown or Iridescent Grey Pearls
- Earrings have 4.5cm (1.8″) drop; 1.5cm (0.6″) at widest point
- Handcrafted and made to order, specifically and especially for you
- For the eco-conscious: only 100% recycled .925 Sterling Silver wire used
- Comes lovingly packaged in a special eco gift box
Your order will take 1-3 business days to create before it is shipped from New Zealand.
If this purchase is a special gift for someone, please consider my Premium Gift Wrapping Service – which includes a mini kete (woven flax) bag and a homemade gift card.
A handwritten message inside the card is included and the gift may be sent directly to the recipient if desired.
Shop other Curlicue NZ Jewellery here.