The ultimate in timeless elegance, these Curlicue earrings will make a statement, day or night. You can choose your favourite cultured pearl colour from those listed above.
These sustainably luxurious earrings will make a statement day or night. Pair them up with your favourite jeans or your evening outfit.
Currently available in 3 different colours, these dangly double spiral earrings may have natural variations in their shape – no two earrings are identical. This is not seen as a fault – but adds a positive uniqueness to each earring.
What makes these curlicue earrings so distinctive?
- Lovingly handcrafted into a Curlicued shape with a cultured freshwater pearl carefully attached
- Handmade from Eco Sterling Silver wire, and hammer-hardened to ensure their longevity
- The pearl also spins around, giving a dual purpose – something to fidget with!
- Choose from Black, Chocolate Brown or Iridescent Grey Pearls
- These curlicue earrings have 4.5cm (1.8″) drop; 1.5cm (0.6″) at widest point
- Handcrafted and made to order, specifically and especially for you
- For the eco-conscious: only 100% recycled .925 Sterling Silver wire and man-made A+ grade freshwater pearls used
- Comes lovingly and sustainably packaged
Your order will take 1-3 business days to create before it is shipped.
Is this purchase a special gift?
My Premium Gift Wrapping Service includes a small kete (woven flax) bag and a homemade gift card.
A handwritten message inside the card is included and the gift may be sent directly to the recipient if desired.
You can read more about my use of sustainable jewellery materials here. You can also read about why eco friendly jewellery is important, here.
Shop other Curlicue NZ Jewellery here.
There are no reviews yet.