Looking for classy Christmas jewellery?
This beautifully handcrafted wire Christmas Tree Brooch is stylish and adds a sense of cheer to your wardrobe.
A small Mother of Pearl Star is added to the top and helps this Christmas brooch make a statement, day or night. You can use it to hold your scarf together or as an elegant holiday-themed ornament added to your jersey or jacket.
Made from 100% recycled Sterling Silver wire, this naturally elegant Christmas Tree brooch has been carefully crafted by hand and hammer hardened to help keep its shape. The pin tip has been cut and sharpened, but the rough edges have been smoothed, to ensure it does not catch extra fibres.
This brooch has 3 different Mother of Pearl star colours and sizes:
- White (9mm);
- Red (12mm) or
- Ivory (13mm).
(White is the default. Please choose your preference at time of ordering.)
What makes this Christmas Tree Brooch so awesome?
- Lovingly handcrafted into a wire-wrapped Christmas tree shape and hammer hardened, with your choice of Star colour
- Made from 100% recycled .925 Sterling Silver wire – perfect for the eco-conscious
- This Christmas Tree Brooch measures 4.6cm (1.8″) long and 2cm (0.8″) at the widest point
- Handcrafted and made to order, specifically and especially for you
- Add a festive touch of style & class while getting into the spirit of Christmas
- Comes lovingly and sustainably packaged
Your order will take 1-3 business days to create before it is shipped from New Zealand.
Depending on where you are in the world, the package may take 1-3 weeks to arrive. If you require something urgently, please get in touch.
You can also upgrade your shipping to International Courier, which although more expensive, is a faster and safer (tracked) option.
Is this purchase a special gift?
My Premium Gift Wrapping Service includes a small kete (woven flax) bag and a homemade gift card.
A handwritten message inside the card is included and the gift may be sent directly to the recipient if desired.
You can read more about my use of sustainable jewellery materials here.
If you would like to know more about me and behind the scenes at Curlicue NZ, look here.
Shop other Curlicue NZ Jewellery here.
There are no reviews yet.